Pages

Wednesday 6 May 2015

Re-organising My Life

Hello! Lately I really feel like I really haven't been on top of things and I end up doing lots of last minute homework and getting really stressed- probably because I was watching YouTube when I could have been doing homework. So I've decided to try and organize my life more.


I've started writing in my planner again and I kind of tidied my room and threw away stuff I didn't need- it feels really good to de-clutter. I'm also in the process of writing this timetable schedule thing of an average week and what I would do at what time. Yup, I need it that badly. Sorry about my posts being so short lately, like I said I haven't been very organised and I feel really 'busy' but I do have some better ones (hopefully) coming up. Anyways, I do suggest taking some time every now and then to clean away everything you don't need and take some time to re-organise things or think about your priorities. Good luck!

Josie xx

No comments:

Post a Comment