Pages

Friday 17 April 2015

Random Updates!

Hi!
So it's almost time for bed but right now I might quickly update you guys on a few things:

- The holidays are almost over :( School's starting in 2 more days and while yeah, there are some aspects I'm not looking forward to like setting my alarm clock and doing homework I am actually kind of excited to be seeing everyone again and I feel ready to do some more learning. I also kind of miss that like excitement and energy I get when I go to school. Am I the only one?

- I now have 3 blogs?!?! Yup, and it's quite a lot of work keeping them all updated but I do enjoy blogging so it's all goods (recently I have been saying that a lot, why I don't know). One is of course this one, another one I made with some friends for school and the last one is a personal one also for school. Phew!

- I changed the design on this blog! To be honest I'll probably keep and keep changing it but right now I'm really happy with the way it looks. I will definitely be adding more like hopefully social media icons and more things in the menu bar but I'm happy with the template and header. Seeing as I'm not very techy it will probably take me ages and like 10 tutorials before I figure out how to do it, but it's a good opportunity to learn, right? I worked ages on it and I really love the way it looks, especially as I don't think I'm quite ready for paying for a template. I might make a tutorial when  have time :)

Anyway, that's all the updates I have for now. I better get ready for bed soon because I'm attending my friend's birthday party tomorrow. (Happy early birthday Izzy!) ,

Goodbye!
Josie xx


No comments:

Post a Comment