Pages

Saturday 4 April 2015

Noodle The Part Poodle Puppy

So kind of recently my family and I got a puppy! I've wanted one for as long as I can remember but my parents (well mostly my mum) always said no :/ But one day my mum finally gave in to my relentless begging and we made a deal. If I could do all my chores well, keep the house tidy and generally be a good child for a year then my parents would consider getting me a dog. And so right now I have a puppy sitting next to me!


 Her name is Noodle (she's part poodle and it sounded cute so...) and she's a Cavalier King Charles Spaniel crossed with a Poodle so she's a...cavoodle! Noodle is definitely really playful and not the most well behaved puppy...she knows all the basics but only chooses to listen if she wants :P She also gets extremely hyper when she meets new people.



However, I still love her and now I almost can't imagine living life without Noodle. Yeah, she's a lot of work and sometimes eats rubbish but I wouldn't trade her for anything in the world :) I just posted this quick, short random post because I thought how could a post about a cutesy puppy not brighten your day?!?! Make sure you leave any comments about any of your pets below! Byee

Josie xxx

12 comments:

  1. Awwwwww this definitely made my day :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Noodle is soooo cute and adorable! ^_^ It was so lovely to meet her :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Sunny, Noodle was happy to see you too :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Overdose of cutenesssss ahhhh

    ReplyDelete
  5. NOODLEEEEEEEE She is sooooo cute!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Helllooooooo Lisa was here xx love ur blog

    ReplyDelete
  7. hellooooooooooooooooooo grace was here xx love ur blog

    ReplyDelete