Pages

Tuesday 7 April 2015

Checking My New Year's Resolutions

 Hello world!

When 2015 started I of course made a huge list of resolutions. I told myself I'd actually follow up with them and I thought what would be a better time than now to check up and reflect on how I've done? So here we go:

Spread happiness: This one is almost always on my list of resolutions. I try, I do, but to be honest I don't think I've done much this year to go out of my way to make someone happier. I'll make a mental note about that.

Step out of my comfort zone: Hmmm, I actually don't think I've done too bad at this, and I intend to keep trying. I've participated in a lot of things at school and tried my best to get involved-even if I wasn't sure about it. I've also done some things that kind of scare me so yeah, I'm pretty happy with how I'm doing.

Be more responsible: Well, this year I've taken on quite a few responsibilities like looking after Noodle and being a councillor at school which definitely forces me to be more responsible. However, I do think it's kind of 'forced' and I'd like to be more responsible on my own, if that makes sense.

Be more polite: I think I do use my please and thanks yous whenever I feel it's necessary-which is quite often. However I think I'd like to work on saying good morning, hello,etc  and just generally greeting people more often.

Become healthier: Isn't this resolution like on everybody's list? Last year I worked on doing more fitness and exercising in general which I'm pretty happy with the amount I'm doing right now and so this year I'm focusing on eating healthier...which isn't happening. I do try, but junk food is just so tempting.

Find ways to help plane Earth: Like 2 years ago I was a little obsessed with helping this planet. My friends and I would even do beach clean ups and everything. However this year...um yeah...I kind of forgot I had this resolution. Another mental note :P

Anyways so that rounds it up. I want you to take time to think about your resolutions (and if you didn't have any then set some now!) and see how you're doing with them. Comment on any of yours down below as I'd love to read them. Bye!

Josie :)

No comments:

Post a Comment